Friday, April 20, 2007

HRB IS OVER !!!!

Another year is over at H and R Block. I could have done without the extra 2 days.
It was a pretty good year. Now I have to wind down. I did about the same as last year in terms of money and number of returns. It never ceases to amaze me though at how diverse peoples lives are from each other. Some are so organized and some you wonder how they survive in this world. It seems to be a rarity if all the dependant children have the same last name.
We still have not made any definate plans on going north as yet. We have ruled out all the reunions and Justins' Graduation. There are no definate plans as to if we will drive or fly. I went to the doctor yesterday and he changed one of my medications. We will see my reaction to the new one before we make any plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home