Tuesday, November 09, 2010

CONGRADULATIONS TO ME.

Who says 81 is too old to learn anything. After trying all of my life I have finally achieved my lifelong goal. Move over scholers of the world. As I was sitting on my back porch watching the squirrels in the trees, a couple of bees flying around a bush, the bluebirds flying between the trees and a lizard sunning himself on the screen, I realized I had achieved my lifelong goal. I have finally reached a list of 10 (TEN) projects I had either started, meant to start or thought about it more than once. I am so proud of myself that I wanted to share this achievement with you. I have awarded myself a Masters in Procrastination. When my list reaches 20 (TWENTY), I will humbly accept a Doctorate in Procrastionation. With the speed my list has grown in the last year, I hope to achieve this honor soon.
No I don't think this is Alzheimers because I still remember my Doctors appointments, my medications (when to take them and when to reorder them). This takes up a considerable amount of my time.
This also ensures that I will be remembered, particulaly by those who have to finish those projects.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Must run in the family - I'm supposed to be doing my work right now!
Love, Jean

10:54 AM  
Blogger jveiga3 said...

And you still write brilliantly!!!!
That is a BIG PLUS!!!!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home