Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Its Starting To Feel a Lot Like Christmas

Its starting to feel a lot like Christmas. We had the house painted last week and it really looks great. We also took some bushes down and put up some wreaths. Of course, in the front window is our picture of the Nativity that we have had there for at least 35 years. Sunday, we went out and bought a tree but we are waiting until Christmas Eve to decorate it. I went shopping for Mom and have one more thing to get her.
Bren, Jana, Coleen, and Matthew are arriving here on Christmas Eve. Eileen, Thom, Conner and Amy are arriving a day and a half after Christmas. Joe, Lisa and the boys are heading to St. Louis on Friday evening. Dan, Dawn and the boys and Matty will be here for Christmas Eve. I can smell the stroganoff already. On Christmas Day we will go to Dan and Dawns home.
I still sit back with a smile as I remember all the Christmas mornings when all of the children would be at the top of the stairs while I went down to check if Santa had come to our house. And how you would come tumbling down when I gave the all clear. It is lucky no one was hurt. I would probably be arrested for child endangerment today.
Mom and I wish you all a very Happy Christmas. You are all continually in our prayers. We love you all. We hope we can all get together soon. Wouldn't that be something great.

1 Comments:

Blogger jveiga3 said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU DOWN IN FLORIDA I WISH I COULD BE THERE WITH YOU. I TRIED TO REACH YOU THROUGH THE E-MAIL BUT I WAS BLOCKED. THEY SPAMMED ME, SO MAYBE YOU WILL SEE THIS MESSAGE. I WILL SEND YOU PICTURES OF ALL OF US AT CHRISTMAS. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU,
JO ANN

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home