Monday, September 22, 2008

FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN

I just came in from outside and it sure doesn't feel like Autimn. The daily temperature is going to have a high of 89 and a low of 70 next week. I guess that is progress.
Mom and I are both doing OK. Mom gets tired during the day but she has her daily routine in which she goes to the stores (both health food and supermarket) and she makes a visit to church. She is also still making me gourmet meals every day. When the weather gets cooler she will start walking again. I put time in every day on the computer and I ride the exercise bike every day. I am getting ready to go back to HRBlock again. I will be my 19th year. I only have one more class to complete. I use a cane to get around most of the time.
Joey, Colin and Scott are back in College again. Patrick has started his first year.
Ben finished 10th overall and 2nd in his age group in a Triathalon in Richmond Va. Christi is now living in Williamsburg in Brooklyn. She is working for an architecture firm in Brooklyn. She likes it very much. Nichole is enjoying her role as stay at home Mom. All the other Grandchildren are back in school.
Eileen is back in th Coast Guard, stationed in Washington,D.C. Thom is a stay at home Dad. Joe is now working for a State of Florida insurance ompany. Fritz has passed his test for his Professional Liscense. Matt and Bonnie are keeping busy with their Volleyball company.
Love you all. Hope to hear from you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home