Saturday, October 18, 2008

MY BEDTIME PRAYER.

Every evening after I go to bed and before I go to sleep I say the following prayer.

Thank you GOD for the many blessings that you have given me throughout my life. Thank you for my parents who saw me though sickness, always encouraged me and provided me with an education. Thank you GOD for my wife, Eileen, who for 56 years has been at my side giving me her love and affection. She has provided a great stability to my life. It is as if we were one. She has been a great Mother to our 11 children. JoAnn, Joe, Mary, Mickey, Jean, Kate, Marge, Dan, Matt, Bren and Eileen; all of you have brought great happiness and love into my life. You have all made me proud of you. Thank you GOD for my 23 Grandchldren and 3 great grandchildren who are all growing in loving and secure atmospheres.
Thank you GOD for allowing me to be born in the United States of America. It is truely the land of freedom and opportunity. It has allowed me to provide for my wife and chilren. Please protect the USA so my chilren, grandchildren and great grandchildren have the same freedom and opportunity that I have had.
Please GOD forgive me for the many sins and failures that I have had. I am truly sorry for them. Please help me to not sin any more.
JESUS CHRIST, son of the living GOD, pray for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home