Thursday, January 22, 2009

A HECTIC WEEK

It has been a busy and hectic week for us here in Florida. We had Jim Gilmore come in and replace the lighting in the kitchen. He took down the old panels and florescent fixtures and replaced them with recessed lighting. It really opened up the kitchen and made it vey bright. The kitchen even looks bigger. But it took two and a half days and Mom was without her kitchen for those two days.
Our heat pump went out on us so we are replacing it with a new one today. This is going to take two days. These are the coldest days of the year and we will be without heat for these two days.
I started back to work at HRB last week. I only went in two days last week and one day this week. Next week I will start working three days a week for the rest of the year.
I went to the VA doctor for my annual physical. All the labs were good and they didn't find nything wrong. When and if I get my knee and hip replaced I will be ready for next years Turkey Bowl.
I recieved a very nice hand written thank you letter from St.Vincent de Paul for our gift. It says "Thanks to you and your precious family for the generous contribution for Christmas. Every penny is spent on the poor and no one comes to us and leaves empty handed. It is such a priviledge to be able to participate when we have thoughtful people like you. God is blessing you today and may He continue to bless you always. Sincerely."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home